Last night I recorded, if my calculations are correct, the final guitar parts for the record. That leaves vocals, background vocals, and a few random other parts. I have endeavored to keep this record free of keyboards and electronic instruments as much as possible (that’s for my side project), and have managed to avoid them completely up to this point. Unless I find a string section that wants to come record, there may be some keyboard strings added to the record, but I’m hoping they will be seamless (or just plain good) enough to not be out of place. But if this is true, what a milestone!! Still much to do, but this is major for me.